Warranty & Returns
- Malfunction due to misuse.
- Discrepancy between warranty card, proof of purchase and product.
- Disassembly or tampering by someone not authorized by Rictor.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, or misuse, such as mechanical failure, damage due to dropping, or extreme rust.
- Damage caused by exceeding weight limits of 265 lbs
- Riding over barriers (Such as riding down a flight of stairs or falling over), or engaging in extreme sports.
- Other malfunction or damage not caused by design, technology, manufacturing or quality issues.
Please keep the warranty card and invoice as evidence.
We will follow-up with the above items to ensure the device was not damaged through improper use or storage.
If you have any questions regarding the warranty, please email email@example.com. Rictor’s Customer Service Team will work to determine the need for repair or replacement.
Returns and exchanges
- If you need to return your product, email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- We will analyze the quality issues reported by the customer including the root cause, any corrective actions, expenses, responsibility, etc.
- We will repair or replace the unit if the customer has no objections to our analysis and its result.
- Please make sure to include your warranty card when you send in your product for exchange or return.